We believe that Phillip Island is a special place.
The Phillip Island Conservation Society (PICS) is a non-profit community organisation that works collaboratively to promote environmental protection and conservation of natural resources on Phillip Island, Victoria, Australia.
What we do:
- Monitor planning permit applications and make submissions when necessary, including going to appeal.
- Assist other groups and individuals with planning issues
- Habitat improvement and protection
- Participate on committees concerning Phillip Island and Westernport’s environment and flora and fauna.
- Host expert speakers though our General Meetings and workshops on topics of current interest.
- Organise Bass Coast Shire environment groups’ get together every few years.
- Disseminate environmental information.
For a copy of the PICS Constitution, click here.